Friday, May 8, 2009

Guess Who? #8

"Guess Who?" is the guessing game where every Friday I post five facts about an author, each one a little more revealing then the one before, and then I give you the weekend to try and figure out who I'm talking about. The Monday following, I post the answer. Here is this week's:
  1. The author is female.
  2. She likes to roam the world of fantasy.
  3. This author was born in 1947.
  4. Author X's first book was written before 2000 . . .
  5. . . . which was turned into one of my favourite kid's movies.
So, what do you think? Was this too easy? Too hard?

3 comments:

Amy said...

Too hard-or maybe I'm just unusually bad at thews. I mean, I didn't even get the Laurie halse anderson one! :-D i thought it was Catherine hedwick(director) because I saw twilight. Only after did i realize she's not a writer LOL :) My brain works in weird ways...
-amy

Senfaye said...

This one is way to hard!But it could just be me! :)

Anonymous said...

I can only think of Kathy Acker, but Blood and Guts in High School was probably not turned into a childrens movie.... more clues?