Monday, May 25, 2009

Book Personality Quiz!

Okay, everyone else is doing this quiz so I thought I'd join in the fun!

What's your reading personality? Are you an eclectic, serial, exacting or involved reader? Find out now by taking BookBrowse's fun, fast (and not to be taken too seriously!) quiz.

My Answer:

You don't just love to read books, you love to read about books. For you, half the fun of reading is the thrill of the chase - discovering new books and authors, and discussing your finds with others. If you don't already belong to a book club you probably should consider joining one, or even starting your own!

So, so true! If you've ever wondered why I started book blogging, the answer is staring you in the face! I love reading books, I love reviewing book, but most of all, I LOVE reading about books! The sad/funny thing is, that I am actually part of a book club (which is awesome BTW. You totally need to join one if you haven't yet).

What are you waiting for? Take this fun quiz.

3 comments:

~The Book Pixie said...

Cool quiz. It actually pin pointed me perfectly. lol. I think I'm gonna post my results on my blog.

Rhonda Helms said...

NEAT--I'm going to take the quiz!

Sadako said...

Fun,I can't wait to take it for myself!