Friday, May 29, 2009

Guess Who? #11

As usual, here are the rules: this is an (educated) guessing game where every Friday I post five facts about an author, each one a little more revealing then the previous one. I'll give you the weekend to try and figure out who I'm talking about, and the Monday following, I post the answer:
  1. She is proud to be called a "Miss".
  2. Her first book was actually for adults.
  3. Author X's current best-selling series has two books in it . . .
  4. . . . the first which was optioned by film by Walt Disney Pictures . . .
  5. . . . and the third book in this awesome series will be out on June 9th, 2009.
So, this one wasn't too hard . . . right?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Alley Carter? I'm not sure about the disney part, although that'd be super cool.

Laina said...

Meg Cabot? I'm not sure if you've posted the answer yet, I only have the page of this post open. And I don't cheat! :P