Thursday, March 19, 2009

Survey

Have you ever really wanted to impress someone? Maybe it was a parent or a teacher or even a couch? I'm sure that everyone has wanted to wow someone and that's how I feel towards readers of my blog. However, I can't impress you if I don't know what you guys want, right? So that's why I'm asking you to please fill out this survey and e-mail it back to me at
  1. What do you like about my blog?
  2. What do you dislike about it?
  3. Is my layout okay? Does it hurt your eyes to read from it?
  4. What do you think I should add to my blog? Memes, interviews, more reviews?
  5. Why do you keep coming back to my blog?
  6. Do you have any comments/questions/concerns?
You don't have to take this survey if you don't want to, but you would be doing me a HUGE favour if you did. Thanks to everyone in advance!

3 comments:

Senfaye said...

I took the survey!
-Senfaye :)

Iryna said...

Merci! Thank-you!

Senfaye said...

You are welcome!