Saturday, March 7, 2009

Introduction


First of all, I just want to thank-you so very, very much for visiting my blog.

Second, if you haven't read the welcome on the side then I will explain to you what this blog is about:

This is a (mostly) Young Adult book blog. What I mean is that I will be discussing and reviewing books that come from the YA genre.

If you don't agree with my review then I am sorry but that is the way I feel about that particular book. Everyone has their own opinion, right?

If you have any comments, questions, concerns or if you would like me to review a specific book then please e-mail me at My title "A Garden of Books" is inspired by my mom. She is one of those gardening people who make it hard for you to walk through your backyard without stepping on a flower or being pricked by a thorn. Because of her, I've grown to appreciate mother nature and her beauty. . .just like books.

No comments: