1. Put the logo on your blog or post.
2. Nominate up to 10 blogs which show great attitude and/or gratitude!
3. Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.
4. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
5. Remember to link to the person from whom you received your award
There are a LOT of blogs that "show great attitude and/or gratitude" so I will simply list the GREAT blogs out there that are often overlooked and I haven't nominated before. Okay?
- M-M at Bookworms Anonymous. She's a really good friend and even though she doesn't have the time to update regularly, when she does, her posts are awesome.
- Tami and Tracy at YA Edge. It is scary how little amount of people know about this blog. If you haven't been there yet, GO THERE NOW. The Blog will speak for itself.
- Ravenous Reader at Tales of a Ravenous Reader. Actually, quite a few people know about this blog but it simply doesn't have enough awards AND it's awesome. I love her header.
- Tiqa at Good Girls Read Books. She doesn't lie. I mean, have you seen her blog title? Awesome blog. Awesome header. Awesome name.
- Serena at Under The Hollywood Sun. Serena's only started out too, but expect BIG things from this girl!