"The blogger who receives this award believes in the Tao of the zombie chicken - excellence, grace and persistence in all situations, even in the midst of a zombie apocalypse. These amazing bloggers regularly produce content so remarkable that their readers would brave a raving pack of zombie chickens just to be able to read their inspiring words. As a recipient of this world-renowned award, you now have the task of passing it on to at least 5 other worthy bloggers. Do not risk the wrath of the zombie chickens by choosing unwisely or not choosing at all..."
BTW, the chicken on the left is Bob and the one on the right is Pickle. Don't get their names mixed up.
Anyways, since I always have a terrible time trying to decide which blogs to nominate I'm simply going to nominate ones I haven't nominated before. Now, in no particular order:
- Amy from Addicted To Books. I have recently just discovered her blog but its still unbelievable! She also created her very own meme called "An Oldie, But A Goodie".
- Nancy from Tales of a Ravenous Reader. Nancy just takes normal memes and reviews and makes them so . . . fun! Just go check out her blog.
- Megan from Simply Books. She reviews books very clearly and precisely. If book reviewing was a subject in school she'd get straight A's!
- The Compulsive Reader. This blog is so professional and at the same time, personal. In her author interviews she asks great questions!
- Cupcake Witch. She has "cupcakes" in her blog title so that automatically makes her cool. :) Annndddd her blog is refreshingly funny.
- Jen from 50 for Jen. I know that Jen gave me this award and all but she is just so awesome and cool that I HAVE to thank her. So . . . thanks Jen!