Friday, April 10, 2009

Guess Who? #4

I love a good mystery, don't you? I also love reading books by certain authors! Mystery + Authors = "Guess Who?" This meme works like this: every Friday I will post five facts about an author, each one a little more revealing then the one before, and I will give you the weekend to try and figure out who I'm talking about. The Monday following, I will post the answer. Sound like fun? If so, then here is this week's:
  1. This is a male author.
  2. He was born in Quebec, Canada.
  3. This author has written approximately 55 (!) books.
  4. He wrote his first published novel when he was twelve.
  5. This writer wrote the second book in a certain interactive book series that includes web games and trading cards.
So . . . what do you think?

6 comments:

Jen said...

I thought this was Gordan Korman but he's Montreal -_- Not sure ^_^

Tiqa Khairi said...

Ooh, this is a hard. Nice on, Iryna
!

Marie said...

No idea but... TWELVE years old! Man!

Laina said...

Hahaha, I know this one! It's Gordon Korman, the book was "This Can't Be Happening At MacDonald Hall", part of the Bruno & Boots series. It was a 7th grade English project. And Montreal is a city in Quebec.

Jen said...

Laina Quebec is a city as well as a state ^_^

Laina said...

No, actually, Quebec City is the capital of the province of Quebec. I should know, I'm Canadian.