Wednesday, April 15, 2009

In Between These Pages #5

Has a quote ever painted a smile onto your face? Or made you seriously think? Or even have made you see things in a different perspective? Well, that's what "In Between These Pages" is all about! Each week I will post quotes from books that I personally enjoyed. This meme was invented by Christina at "Insert Book Title Here" but I have decided to rename it "In Between These Pages".




"Everyone has some darkness inside. It's like a hungry creature. It wants and wants and
wants with a terrible power. And the more you give, the bigger and hungrier it gets."







"There was a boy called Eustace Clarence Scrubb, and he almost deserved it."





By the way, if you're wondering why I haven't updated my "The Book I'm Currently Devouring" gadget it's because I've kind of forgotten it and, well . . . yeah. Sorry about that guys! I'm fixing it now.

Added Later: If you're wondering why the lettering is so funky in this post it's because Blogger hates me. I have no idea how to work this computer.

4 comments:

Jen said...

Narnia!

I've been having font problems too. I few others mentioned this also. Hope is sorts out ^_^

Jen said...

Oh, PS you've been splashed! Come pick up your award ^_^

Angela said...

I like the quote from Narnia.

I used to keep a journal filled with my favorite quotes from books.

Iryna said...

Jen: Wow! Thanks for nominating me!

Angie: I've been wanting to start keeping a quote journal for a while now but I keep forgetting about it. Thanks for commenting!