Saturday, June 13, 2009

Guess Who? #13

It's no big surprise that I'm late again with this post, but this time I have a good excuse: Yesterday at around 7 p.m. I was reading some of the blogs I follow and leaving comments, with the FULL intention of publishing this post. However, while I was reading Deltay's blog, I tried to leave a comment but my "Enter" key wasn't working. I tried pressing the "Publish Comment" button but that button didn't want to cooperate either. Finally, I decided to just re-do my comment all over again but once again, the comment didn't want to publish.

At this point I was panicking about posting my "Guess Who?" post on time, so I went to my dashboard only to find out I was somehow signed out. I tried logging back in but, like when I was trying to post a comment on Deltay's blog, it wasn't working. After a while I gave up and just decided to post this today. I asked my dad why the computer was acting funny, but he doesn't know for sure either. Anyways . . .

As usual, here are the rules: this is an (educated) guessing game where every Friday I post five facts about an author, each one a little more revealing then the previous one. I'll give you the weekend to try and figure out who I'm talking about, and the Monday following, I post the answer:

  1. This author is female.
  2. She has a dog (and a husband!).
  3. On her website, she writes.
  4. We definitely love her and we'd never hate her. ;)
  5. Author X's last name is also a common first name . . .
Who do YOU think it is?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Elizabeth Scott

Anonymous said...

Elizabeth Scott! =D

Fauxreal said...

Sorry for posting an off-topic comment here, but I wanted to let you know I appreciated your kind words on my site! You aren't giving yourself enough credit -- you've got a beautiful site here.

I followed your blog & would be interested in adding each other to our blog's link list if you're interested. :)

Laina said...

Have you thought about scheduling these to post? I did a whole bunch and it's really nice to have.